LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

espiem_koel@yahoo.com (espiem_koel@yahoo.com)     07 February 2013

Bank accounts frozen

A business dispute led to a case of 420, 467, 468 ipc being filed against me. Before registration of the FIR the circle officer (police) sent a letter to icici bank to freeze my bank account and they did the same.The FIR stated that the bank was in collusion with me and honoured my signature on the company cheques even though my signatures were not valid in the bank.

The arrests were stayed in writ petition and proceedings were stayed in A-482, after charge sheet was filed. There was no charge sheet against the bank.

The case is not getting taken up as the opposite party is least interested in having it disposed in the High Court as it is tied up to the same Honorable Judge who stayed the proceedings.

My bank account is frozen since 4 1/2 years can anyone tell me how to have this case put up in Allahabad High Court at the earliest.

Thank you

Raj

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 February 2013

When a bank freezes your account, many transactions can't go through, including withdrawals and debit transactions. Sometimes you can put money into a frozen account but can't get it out. The bank can't freeze an account without reason, but there are certain times when the bank has authority to freeze an account whether you want them to or not. Knowing when a bank can freeze an account may help you avoid a lengthy argument with a bank representative.

espiem_koel@yahoo.com (espiem_koel@yahoo.com)     07 February 2013

They got their instructions from the police befor the FIR against me was lodged ..that ship has sailed...now the point is how do i get the Hon'ble Judge in the high court to hear my case u/s A482 and decide it ..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register