Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

JJ (Manager)     05 February 2013

Solvency certificate for bail

Hi, all

I have been accused for the dawry and domestic violance by my wife, I left her before six month because of her loose character and misbehaviour with my mother. She filed a FIR against me + other 3 members of my family after six month stying at her fathers home. I got bail from the case but i got bail for 4 persons against 2 bails. Court has given the condition that solvency of 10,000 each has to be submitted within one month. Some how i was not able to obtain the same now only 3 days have left to fulfill the deadline given by court. Is there any way out of it?

1. Can i submit the 10,000x2 = 20,000 in the court instead of solvency certificate - easiest way out if possible.

2. can i submit 2 more bail to get out of solvency certificate issue.

3. can i ask for extension of time?

4. What if i dont react anything before due date? will me and my family members arested again? or will my 2 persons who has appeared as my guaranter have to face any problm?

Please suggest..... 

Learning

3 Replies

Nikhil Joshi (Owner)     05 February 2013

Request extension.

JJ (Manager)     05 February 2013

Thanks for the reply.. Is it possible to deposit equvalent amount of money in court? Or is it possible to show two more gauranter / bail to get out of this solvency issue? Please give me both ans..

Nikhil Joshi (Owner)     06 February 2013

If you can make provision for 2 bailees on that day it might solve your problem.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register