LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mukaish (Customer care Manager)     01 February 2013

Kindly help

I am a patwari trainee student from MP. A case is filed by The Mahila Police Station Indore against  me Under
IPC498A, 506 and 294 on 9.1.2013.I was arrested on 9jan and bail out on 10jan, in 24 hour. A letter was also sent to my The Principal by the police. It is written in my training rules if " A candidate against whom any criminal case registered is accused ofMiss-Counduct (KADACHARAN) will not be apointed.

My wife has also sent a letter to my principal and to my head office gwaliar about this case.

1. Now i will be suspend or not?
2. Till the case will run, i may appoint or not ?

Learning

6 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     02 February 2013

no, you are innocent untill proven guilty.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 February 2013

Generally a trainee isconsidered on duty.  But you appear to be undegoing basic qualification of Patar certificate and are not yet in service.

The rule quoted by you is clear.  You are not to be appointed.  Even if such rule was not stipulated, no persons can join Govt service against whom criminal charges are pending. Moreso if the charges pertain to Crima against Woman.

As far your suspension is concerned,  it appears you are not in service so there is no questin of suspension.  Unless your institution has some rule to the contracry it appears tht you cannot be stopped from completing the course.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     06 February 2013

as per rules if any person is detained for 24 hours is kept under suspension till the final verdit is declared but you can give a detailed explanation letter to your authorities about the situation 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 March 2013

rfepeated https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Please-advice-73792.asp#.UTXj7zd17fM

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 March 2013

I do partially disagree with comments "no, you are innocent untill proven guilty."

In serevic ematter one is presume dguilty (for thepurpose of absorption/recruitment/promotion) till exhonerated.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 March 2013

refer query at https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Dowry-77023.asp#.UUU8OzchHfM

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register