Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ARUL INBAA (PROFESSIONAL)     23 January 2013

Use of car parking by 3rd party

SIRS,

I HAVE PURCHASED A FLAT AND PAID FOR CAR PARKING ALSO. IT IS A STILT CAR PARKING. AS PER SUPREME COURT JUDGEMENT PROMOTER/BUILDER CAN NOT SELL THE CAR PARKING AND IT IS A COMMON PLACE.  IN MY FLAT EVERY BODY HAS GIVEN A CAR PARKING MARKED BY PROMOTER . NOW ONE OF THE FLAT OWNER LET OUT / ALLOWED 3RD PARTY TO PARK HIS VEHICLE IN HIS PLACE. I OBJECTED THAT NO 3RD PARTY CAR IS ALLOWD IN THE FLAT ONLY THE TENANT OR FLAT OWNER CAN ENJOY THE FACILITIES SINCE BEING A COMMON AREA. WHETHER IT IS CORRECT  . IF YES HOW TO PROCEED TO REMOVE THE VEHILCE. SINCE THE SECURITY OF THE FLAT IS THE PARAMOUNT. PLZ ADVISE.

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     24 January 2013

yes the car parking facility could be used by the society members only and no outsider can park their vehicle except guests of the member, if the space permits.

you need to write about this to the society office bearers i.e. secretary, chairman and ask them to issue circular about the same and issue letter to the said memebr also.

If the society doesnot take any action then you would be required to serve legal notice through an advocate and file a complaint gaainst the society office bearers and the said memebr also.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

ARUL INBAA (PROFESSIONAL)     25 January 2013

dear sir,

Thank u very much sir. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register