Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suhari (engg)     15 January 2013

Dipute property need some help urgent

Dear Lawyers,

Am sudha, from bangalore. I have some urgent enqury which is very important i would appreciate all your feedback's. this will help my family to come out of delima which we are going through now.

My father as two wife, First wife doesnt have any child and the second wife as 4 childrens, 1 son and 3 daughters. My dad and first wife purchased a property in bangalore which is done only GPA in 1980's .  GPA is in the name of first wife. Which is still not registered. The land owner who gave the GPA done is still alive.  and he is ready to do the registration done any time.  and my dad and first wife is still living in the same property.

After 28 years of the property purchase my dad's first wife want to give the property to her's brother & there childrens. suddenly last week all relatives of first wife they came and attacked my dad and said that this property belongs to my uncle, who are you people to stay here. you have to get out of it.  We where in shock when the lady said this.

And immediately we gave the complaint to police and said the story. and inspector said that lady bring the papers' and the person who gave the GPA .

later we meet the land owner who gave the GPA done, he said dont worry i will handle her and send her back with proper advice. and get the registration done quickly.

I need the advice how to handle this and how do i go about it, whom to contact and how do i get the justice to my dad and my family. We should not be the looser.

I need the advice how to handle. and to save our property.

Regards,

Sudha.

Learning

5 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     15 January 2013

If the person who executed the GPA is willing to execute proper SALE Documents iin your father's name - then nothing to worry - normally a GPA is revocable - however if it is made irrevocable (if it is for consideration) then it would be difficult. 

Meet a local advocate ASAP

suhari (engg)     16 January 2013

Thank you so much for your reply. Can I get any reference of the local advocate where i can meet them. Please.

Thank you,

Sudha

Sir, I still confused can you please explain me little more in brief and also request you please get me

any reference of the local advocate where i can meet them. Please.

Thank you,

Sudha

Dear Sir,

Please let me know is there any chances that we can get the registration done in my father's name directly.

without GPA executed person. if yes please let me know how can i go ahead about it.

If no then what is the solution for this. please help me.

Regards,

Sudha.

Advocate Vishnu (Advocate)     16 January 2013

you will have to bring the original owner to sign a sale deed in favour of your father directly and you will have to pay the appropriate stamp duty charges at the respective sub registrar's office. The formalities will take a day to be completed. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register