Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhiruchi T (shopowner)     11 January 2013

Second wife child and ancestral property

Hello Experts,

My grandfather had two childrens a daughter and my father.My grandfather inherited ancestorial property which he then divided into three parts one with himself and second with my father and third to his daughter.

My father married twice as his first wife was childless. It was mutually agreed between father and first wife along with both the families so divorce was filed. Both the wives lived together with father.

Through his second wife my father had two sun. Now both his wives are late. His first wife was childless when she died.

Grandfather filed a registered will in favour of his grandsons ( me and brother). We both the brothers are the owners of my grandfather's property with the help of his will. No objection was taken by my aunt (father's sister). Aunt has 3 daughters.

Now both wives of my father died in his presence and all the documents (election card,ration card,death certificate) of his wives carries my fathers name in it.

Unfortunately my fathers cousins are stating us as ileagle childs and my aunt may be with them as well. My father wants to handover all his ancestorial property to us (his sons). What he sholuld do in order to keep us safe from court matters.

Thanks

AD

Learning

1 Replies

Abhiruchi T (shopowner)     12 January 2013

hello experts,

Please can you please to my question. One correction to above post that there was no divorce filed between father and first wife.

Thanks

AD

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register