LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naveen (software engineer)     09 January 2013

Cancelation of sale deed agreement

Hi Every body, iam selling my house because of my financial problems, Informed the same to buyer of my financial problems. I made a sale deed agreement with buyer,  In this i have cleary mentioned that  cancelation of aggrement take place if the date exceeds one month of the agreement date. He paid only a small amount at the time of agreement. Buyer would like to pay us through loan and my property is mortagage.After one month of the agreement. We requested him to pay the full payment, but he use to deposit small amount for every 10 to 15 days after so many request. Now almost 4th month by this January 22nd, 2 days back he cleared my home loan through his home loan. Now he want my property documents without clearing my remaing amount. we said we will give you once the full payment received from you at the time of registration. we also said we are available for registration at any time but even then his saying he will not move further without taking the documents. He knows my financial issues, playing a pressure tactics. His saying he has to submit to his bank. I have no idea whether he is going to  submit or not. If i give the property document without clearing my remaing amount what will happen and can i claim the loss of my house rents, my bank interest which i paid as EMI and other losses(credits) and also is it possible to cancel the sale deed agreement because he is saying that he will not move a inch further without documents, if he won't move than my financial problems increases day by day

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register