Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak (Agent)     04 January 2013

Rquired help to get citations -reg

Respected Members                                       Dated 04/01/2013

Wish you all Very Happy New Year-2013

I am and my family, are victims of 498a. It is humbly requested that  I required the citation of judgments/orders wherein Hon’ble High Court/Supermen Court passed the order stated that

1)  Taunting is not cover under cruelty (not treated as mental harassment physical and mental torture).

2)  Prima facie no facts which could be held to be constituting any offence Kindly provide citation for onward submission.

3)  It is also requested that if any useful orders are available in this context, kindly be provide citation of the same.

With warm regards

Deepak

e-mail djt07@rediffmail.com

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

@Querist,

Taunting do amounts to cruelty.

The decision you are asking might be given by lower courts,but, it's of no use for you. A Delhi Court did pass such order but it can't be held as an example to lead a case.

By the way, here is the link

https://www.indianexpress.com/news/dowry-taunts-and-jibes-do-not-amount-to-harassment-court/772418

Now, if such thing happned in your life, do try to prove it was such a taunting that didn't  amount to cruelty.

Hope that may be of any help or may not be of any help

Note:

This is mere a personal opinion, and bears no liability or responsibilty or both for any kind of loss or damage or both or whatsoever for using such opinion in any way and sole responsibility or liability or both or whatsoever will lie upon the person who uses the same in any manner or whatsoever.

Thanks,

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register