Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Muruganandan (dubai)     04 January 2013

Fir quashing under passport act 12 (1)(d)

My name is Muruganandan Rajendran  working in sharjah.i travelled from sharjah to india  20 april 2012 with  passport holding the name of muruganandan ramasamy.in  chennai airport only i came to realise that i have taken  another person passport who is working in same company. Company has given the letter stating that oversigh they have given the wrong  passport to chief immigration officer ,chennai.so  through airport police they filed the case against me in passport act 12(1)(d) of  IPC 420,468 &471.sent to prision

After coming from bail i applied a writ petition & direction from  HC madras i got   my passport trough Indian embassy to Trial court and passport seized from me sent back to Muruganandan Ramaswamy through Embassy.

Again filling MP  i got my passport in hand by return of property.

Now applied for FIR quashing still no charge sheet is prepared for me in local court. waiting for PP notice

i came in another person passport that was not in tribal court it was handed over to owner of person.and am having my passport with me. i understand from highcourt   Passport act  cases will not be quashed by High court it should be closed only by tribal court.

please help in these regards. in the mean time company has terminated my service in sharjah.i want to go to sharjah atleast a period of  15 days to take my certifcate and cancel my visa and get the settlement from company.

expecting advice from Experts

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register