LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manoj yadav (service)     23 July 2009

Property dispute

I hava purchase a property from my brother in the year of 2009. I made full n final paymetn at that time but did not take any receipt of payment and not did registry. i have full possesion of that particular property. Now i ask my brother to do registry to me but he declined to registry. Now pls tell me what i have to do. 

Learning

4 Replies

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     23 July 2009

Manoj Ji, made a big mistake!

whether there was some agreement between ur brother and u?

any witness?

what was the mode of payment?

if nothing is there, then sorry, its better to persuade ur brother atleast to honour the blood relationship.

manoj yadav (service)     24 July 2009

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your reply, as u ask for witness, there is a witness, my fathers sister's daughter. she is eye witness of cash tranction.

Please advice me.

kapil (service)     24 July 2009

Sir

I m kapil doing service & belong to hindu caste

I want to know that a agriculture land  approx 10 acres in a village is belong to my wife,s grandfather . & there r 3 sons & 3 daughter  including my father in law of grandfather. 

there are only 2 daughter (both are married One my wife )of my father in law & no son 

my next Question whether my wife can get the share of that property & if yes then how much share she will get

can the other 2 chacha  of my wife sale this property without involving my father in law

if they sold it then what action my wife can take

the grandfather & grandmother of my wife is still alive

Khaleel Ahmed (Legal Advisor)     26 July 2009

Dear Manoj,

There is no written agreement. You cannot take any legal action. Try to settle the matter with the helpyour family elders.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register