LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

imran (Systems engineer)     26 December 2012

Need justice for my sister case for dowry

Hello sir, i am from bangalore my bro inlaw gives lot of trouble to me asking for money every
now and then, i had given him 2 lakhs cash and 180 grams gold for my sister marriage as dowry,
 apart from this i had given him 1,60,000 as a credit for doing his business, sir he is such a
bad person from 3 years whenever he have some finicail problems he sends my sister to my home
and demands money and this time again he asked but i didnt had any money to give him so i told
 him i cant give him this time as i don't have it, 1 week before he beaten my sister badly
punches and kicks but blood didn't came but legs are swollen very she is not able to walk
properly, i took her to near govt hospital and get her treatment doctors checked and took
 1 head CT scan and 4 x rays for hands, shoulders and legs but no fracture found, and they
 advise some medicine, then i took her to women police station for lodging complaint but
there ladies police told try to settle this matter through islam law and she advise to go and
give written complaint to sunni jamaat, but from 1 week no progress, now dont know what to do ?
 can you please tell me how can i process my sister case for legal action, sir we are very
innocent people we have not done anything wrong allah knows it very well, please advise,
because i am not happy with this jamaat justice, becasue my bro inlaw has done like this
 before also that time also elders from both family did insaf and sent my sister to her inlaw
home, this time when my dad went to bring my sister home, my sister father inlaw warned to
 my dad that bring money with daughter or else if again she comes without money they will hang
 my sister and declare suicide, i am very much in tension, i was working in office here my
mind was not doing anything so i thought i will search in internet for some advise and i came
across this site. please advise sir, Thanks and regards Imran khan  Allah hafiz

Learning

6 Replies

Munirathnam (Scientist)     26 December 2012

Going to police station will end the life of your sister with her husband because police will send him jail and your sister may not go to jail to live life with him. If this is what you waht then do it.

Else, try to wait for somedays and do not send your sister to that idiot man. Ask your sister do somenting and live herself for some days/months/years ..... then that husband will definitely come to your sister to have nice family.

There is no point to take revenge on the second part of your sister body/her husband.

Do not opt for divroce and also do not file cases. Just once in month or 15 days let your sister go to husband's place and then come back in some illness due to injuries caused by him earlier... play like this for some days let the bad man uderstnad what is good and bad.  

Your sister may consider sending money order of Rs.100/- per month to her husband and keep the marriage alive. Do not give him hue amounts of money.

Next time when ever your sister goes to his place record the quarrel between them.

Thanks bhai, really good advise, i have to keep patience.  i wil not send my sister to her inlaws, there is risk of life.

But ask your sister to send Rs.50/- or Rs.60/- per day to her husband saying that she is earning that much and ask his to earn and live.

Do this then that idiot will realise that he is of no use to anybody in this world. Let your sister be happy at your house for some days then later things will change.

Never get angry on anyone.... because there is no need.

Thanks a lot for nice advise let me try this and i will not send my sister there she had studed 2nd PUC in commerce i will arrange any job for her.

Thanks a lot bro

You are real brother .... You love your sister good. Take care of her... but do not file criminal cases against anybody .... it wont help to your sister and it destroys everything.

You setup small business to your sister and let her earn Rs.100/- per day, its OK right.... you can make her happy that filing cases and running to courts and causing mental pain to her husband and to her and loosing everything in society etc ....

Make sure that your sister sends Rs.50-60/- to her husband so that that husband never get Talak also from your community so that in future he will definitely come to your sister that time ask your sister to go and live with him without any condition..... if anything happens same plan may be repeated.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register