Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

wifebetrayed (service)     22 December 2012

How far one should go to prove truth

how far one should go to prove truth

charges against husband of impotency and cold behavior toward wife.. as per wife lawyer marriage was not consumatted during honeymoon and wife had to force husband to cosummated marriage latter.

husband has picture which were taken by both him and her during honeymoon. which would clearly show phyiscal imtacy bw two during their honeymoon and rebutt the charges made by lawyer

but do we have  reached such low moral level that we would make such allegatioin and show such proof in court of law just to win the case,

i dnt want to show such picture in court, but how can i rebutt the baseless crulety charges against me and my family

498a is still going on

Learning

4 Replies

**Victim** (job)     23 December 2012

You have not mentioned that whether ur wife is seeking divorce due to husband impotency ? Please clarify on that ?

If your wife is seeking divorce due to husband's impotency and if u r willing to save marriage then there is nothing wrong in proving urself a man and with that said i would say nothing wrong in showing pictures however court doesn't go by pictures. In order to prove that you are not impotent court might direct you to go for medical test.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     23 December 2012

And remember, if u r not impotent & wife goes to that extent to prove her false allegation,.....just to get a divorce......NO POINT CONTINUING WITH SUCH A WIFE.

What marriage r u planning 2 save dear! Nobody can keep a non willing spouse with him / her. Better understand the real issue behind all this mess & find an amicable solution.

As far as law is concerned, no need to wash ur dirty linnen in public by showing these pics. Only medical test holds ground whether man is potent or not

wifebetrayed (service)     23 December 2012

wife had earlier filed for impotency, this is reason she gave her to parents, but court case could start

she withdraw the old case saying , she was misundertsood by her previous lawyer.

now she has mentioned, i am potent but due to dowry demand nto met , i did not have relatinship with her and marriage was consumated only when she forced

now i need to prove we had phyiscal relatinshihp during honeymoon

ABHISHEK KUMAR VATSA (Freelancer)     30 December 2012

hi there, 

first of all you need to hire a good lawyer to prove your point 

and to show you are potent just get yourshelf cheaked and produce a medical report regarding that before court

now as per present scenario ur lawyer can argue before the court that why she didn't brought up this dowry allegation while filing the case. even the dumbest lawyer in this whole world will go for  dowry charge in priority basis.Now as she had agreed on the topic that the marriage get consumated during honeymoon.So for now be relaxed just think that how she gonna prove that you got physical after she forced you.and u seems to be a nice guy so one small suggestion dear ...just get a divorce with her.for any further query feel free to contact.

regards

abhi(dot)kumar9law@gmail(dot)com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register