Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shrinivas (TH)     21 December 2012

Benefit for greencard holders

sir,.

most respecfully i state that odisha government had issued greencard to my mother on the year 1986.But from that year to till the date she hasn't get benefited by state govt. so sir please suggest me how and where i would claim for benefit by virtue of which my mother will be benefitted.   thank you.

Learning

1 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     22 December 2012

It is very simple;

1. On your mother’s behalf draft a simple A4 size letter and post to all local and National media houses and copy to all MLA’s in the State Assembly including Hon’ble CM of State with CC to Hon’ble President / Hon’ble PM / Memeber Planning Commission of India, Hon'ble CJI and Hon'ble ECI.

Mention briefly in statement from a destitute mother's view about the said State’s Scheme and promised political benefits it attaches to and then mention briefly mother’s grievances dating from 1986 till date and end this Statement document with a wish statement which shoudl read out from a sincere taken for ride ‘mother’ point of view that on such and such date you all are invited to come to such and such Venue where I would like to return back to State Govt. the ‘Greencard” as I no more wish to carry State’s burden to my grave.

Take help of excellent copywriter who can include zist of above in a A4 size OPEN LETTER of a mother to her State Govt.

Now see a magic happening out of SHAME.

Regards to your mother.

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register