LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajeshwari (house hold)     14 December 2012

Advise needed for hospital filled case for payment

An hospital made agreement with BSNL for treatement of patients (employees and their dependents), as per agreement Hospital should treat patients (only In door) and submit the bills to BSNL and complete the formalities with BSNL.

some BSNL officers are angry for not doing illegal things by his employee did not complete the office procedure to be done by Hospital and paid only part payment of the bills stating as per agreement only they paid.

Hospital filled a case in the court asking the employee to pay the remaining bills.  But did not made BSNL a party to keep his relation with BSNL smooth and understood that some BSNL officers instigated Hospital to file a case to harrash the employee.

the case was filled during 2009 and Hospital did not submit any documentary evidences except some unrelated document.

we have submitted the copy of the agreement and prayed to court for dismissal with cost.

But still Hospital lawyer arguing the court for claim based on some unrelated documents which are not related to the bills of the hospital.  Court has asked us for CITIATION RELATED TO ARBITRATION AND COUNCILIATION ACT 1996.

I request the forum to kindly advise me in this regard and what step is to be taken before judgement.

having faith in this forum and judicial procedure of India, I am submitting this request for some guidance.  Please guide us in this regard.

thanking you.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register