LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mei (mgr)     11 December 2012

Do i have legal share on my father's grandfather(died ) self

Do i have legal share on my father's(died ) grandfather(died ) self acquired property and is there any rights to sell that property by my father without my permission?  there is no will

Learning

2 Replies

surjit singh (Assistant)     12 December 2012

Answer to your very simple since your father and grandfather have died and there is no will or any other testament executed by your father and grandfather, you have a share in it, but only to the proportion. If your mother is alive she also has a share in it.

mei (mgr)     14 December 2012

Dear Sir, Thanks for your reply. 

I want some more clarity   that is my name is C.Meiyappan s/o.k.chinnathampi

My father(Mr.Chinnathampi ) is alive  but my father's father(Late.Mr.Karuppanan) and my fathers grandfather(Late.Mr.Kuppusamy) have died and my fathers mother also have died.

the house property was purchased  originally by my fathers grandfather Late.Mr.Kuppusamy

.Till date there is no will .in this situation Do I have any share on that property because I am not a grandson of Late.Mr.Kuppusamy and my fathers is the grandson of Late.Mr.Kuppusamy , I (C.Meiyappan) am grandson of Late.Mr.Karuppanan.

Is there any chance to sale  the property by my father (Mr.Chinnathampi)  without my signature.

Please clarify ,Thanks in advance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register