LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna (na)     09 December 2012

civil suit amendment

My daughter in law file civil suit for recovery of dowry articles. Her cousin Submitted affidavit in caw cell that he sold out his agriculture land and advanced loan to her father for her marriage. This affidavit is also annexed with her petition. Now after almost one and half year she moved an application in court that loan was advanced by her maternal aunty not by her cousin. As per my knowledge this is a case of submitting false affidavit. Dear experts pls guide me what are the remedies available for me. My council told me that we will opposed this application and its not acceptable in court of law. Pls help. Thanks

Learning

2 Replies

hari sri chunduru (advocate)     09 December 2012

in civil suit amendments are carried out only there is a minor defect  as not mentioning ages of the parties  , or address of the parties are mentioned wrongly  or to bring the legal heirs of the parties  or if you want to add parties or delete the parties  but the cause action  and prayers cannot be amended

Vikas Kanojia (Proffessional)     05 February 2013

Hello Sir, With the same issue Only in my civil suit My lawyer Missed one page, Which he says he missed it during zerox can you tell me what can be done

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register