LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sujal Roy (Student)     04 December 2012

Payment of broadband bill

Hi, One of my dearest friend is facing issues and hence I seek some help for him. My friend has taken a TATA INDICOM INTERNET CONNECTION at his residence in Pune, 2 years ago. First few months were fine and he made payment in an accurate way and time, however after few months 1 fine month he requested to change the bill plan to UNLIMITED and from the customer service over the phone he was told that his bill plan will be changed within 24 hrs and he was given reference no. to the call. After 2 days of this the internet connection started giving trouble and was not working, everyday he complained and was given reference no of the calls and service engineer visited his place everyday however after correcting again within 3 hrs or something approx his connection again not working, This continued for full month. He has hardly used the internet connection. Now after a month TATA INDICOM sent a bill of RS 10,000 (TEN THOUSAND) to his place which my friend denied to pay at all as he hardly used the connection in that month. After this incidence few months later the collection agency knocked at his place and he showed all the reference no and explained them the issue and they agreed and went. NOW AFTER 2 YEARS OF THIS INCIDENCE, HE RECEIVED A CALL FROM A LAWYER STATING A CASE HAS BEEN REGISTERED UNDER HIS NAME FOR 420 FOR NOT PAYING THE BILL AND HE IS NOW HAVE TO PAY 1,50,000 (ONE LAKH FIFTY THOUSAND) as JURMAANA TO THE COMPANY AND ARREST WARRANT WILL BE ISSUED WITHIN FEW DAYS ON HIS NAME. The issue is he has lost all the reference nos as well which he received by calling customer care as well as the incidence is 2 years old. PLEASE SUGGEST WHAT TO BE DONE NEXT. HOW HE CAN GET RID OF THIS PROBLEM WITHOUT PAYING A PENNY TO THE COMPANY?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register