Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Serene Rao (Manager)     02 December 2012

Partition deed - registration

Hello All,

I have a query regarding the non-registration of partition deed of the property,

Twenty years ago my Father and his brothers divided their ancestral property in equal parts. The partition deed was written on a stamp paper and was notarized and signed by all the Brothers. Being employed at that time, he co-cultivated the share of land he owned but never got his pattadar passbooks. Everytime he went to the Mandal Revenue Office they never cooperated as my Father was a straight forward person and was not willing to compromise his principles.

Now that he his old, he wants to obtain the pattadar passbooks to pass the ancestral property to his Grandson (sentimental value). One of his Brother got the property entered into his passbook. Don't ask me how. Due to the non-cooperation of this Brother (being local resident and former government official) and non-cooperating local government official, the question that came up is "unregistered" partition deed.

Please advise the steps we can take to either register the partition deed or obtain the pattadar passbooks.

Thank you all in advane for taking time and helping.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register