LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AKSHAY SRIVASTAVA (STUDENT)     26 November 2012

Passport problem

I applied for the passport in december 2011. After all CBI enquiry i did not receive my passport. After inquring from the local office I found out that my file was transferred to the lucknow division. When I checked online I found that they did not receive any police report. But after inquiring I found out that all reports were sent to the regional office. But then also i did not receive my passport. I even wrote many mails to all the officers concerned but received no reply. Now when I check online, it shows that file does not exist. Please help me as to what to do......???

Learning

4 Replies

Om Prakash Dhusia (HR assistant)     27 November 2012

Dear Friend first let the people know as to where did you apply for PP? Why there was CBI enquiry because No such enquiry is conducted for issiance of PP if you are not involved in a serious crime?Did you mean local wing of Intelligence? If police and local intelligence verification is over then there should not be any problem. But how can the file be missing?Any way please approach the PP office with RTI with your reference No. and the details etc.

AKSHAY SRIVASTAVA (STUDENT)     27 November 2012

Yes sir it is local wing of Intelligence not CBI....

AKSHAY SRIVASTAVA (STUDENT)     27 November 2012

But regarding file missing... when I check my status online it shows that file does not exist.

Om Prakash Dhusia (HR assistant)     28 November 2012

But I have already posted you the reply to contact PP office (which you did not mention), through RTI.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register