Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

charles (unemployed)     14 November 2012

Criminal

Sir / madam

I am a contractor doing fabrication job in name of Charv enterprises and having a regular job with a company named Frt (dealer). In good understandings, he gives material for credit via cheque. In sometimes I clear my cheque and couple of time I use to deduct it from their project which undertaken by me. He doesn’t give receipt for payment while paying by cash in case of dishonour of cheque. I don’t mind that because of trust worthy. I usually ask for paid material cheque, he replies that client is having and don’t worry I won’t do anything illegal with that cheque which ever I paid. I gave some filled cheque and non-filled cheque to purchase of material like sheet and steel bars, because of unknown exact value.

.Meanwhile there is some misunderstanding, so I am not taking his job and said that I won’t make payment unless he returns the cheque which is paid so for. For this sake and cruel mind he is making revenge on me.

Actually problem is, I am liable for 1.45 Lakhs around and he is having a cheque of 6 lakhs. And he was testing me with legal notice for 3 lakhs separate and 55 thousand. And he also is having remaining balance amount cheque.

In 3 lakhs cheque issuer name is Mrs Latha, favouring company name B. he is dealer of Frt. B give statement that he was friend of mine, in resulting of friendship he gave 3 Lakhs to mom (Latha) for some family problem.

Actually I gave my friend mom cheque due to non-presence of mine without signing, she doesn’t know to read and right. B misused it.

In .55 Lakhs cheque issuer is me, favouring company Frt. He gave notice without depositing the cheque. And cheque validity is also expired.

Please give some suggestion to collect my cheque and solve the situation.

Regards

Charles. j

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register