Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (Manager)     04 November 2012

Sell plot with gp having notary public number

Modify

Hi , Iam Raj from hyderabad. my uncle and dad has  a GP to sell a plot. my dad expired. this has a registered number of notary public. when we approached the registration office to sell this plot to one of the buyer , they say this GP has to be validated and registered to sell the land. do we really have to get it registered as it is already a notary public.

if it has to be registered do we need both land holders and my uncle . both of them has health issues and can't move out of the house.please advice.

Learning

2 Replies

Dr.R.Stephen Louie (lawyer)     24 November 2012

Dear Raj, You should be clear when you need answer.You need not worry about taking your ill-relative and others to the Registration Office. The Registrar / the Sub-Registrar may be invited on payment to visit them at their Residence for Registration as per Law.But GP has a limitation as per Suporeme Court's Judgement- vide: www.youradvocate.in/ http.cpeacearbitrator.blogspot.com. Also Registration is the vital part of any document to be an evidence in the Hon'ble Court of Law. You have not explained about the GP in detail. Adv.Dr. R. Stephen Louie

Raj (Manager)     28 November 2012

Thank you sir. Quick question

1: Should the Notary Public GPA document be registered to sell the plot?

2: Register officer says notary documents are not allowed for sale or purchase.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register