Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sai (none)     01 November 2012

Property rights dispute

Hi All,

This is in regards to discuss and get all your views/comments on a property dispute.

This is a residential colony house and we constructed it have been living here for last 20 years. My father bought it from their uncle in 1995 approx, but couldn't thought of transferring the Registry on our name due to financial problems (since he bought it from uncle and considering the respect that existed among family members) Registry hold his (fathers uncle) name only. We didn't asked for any written proof about the payment because my father's uncle had taken care of my father since childhood (basically respect).

Now, father's uncle's son came to know that the property still is on his father's name. So he and his wife started harassing my family to leave the house otherwise they will take the help of Gundas and other stuff.

My grandfather also have a common property (for 4 brothers). But, at the time of uncle's last days, uncle thinking of future problems, wrote a Family Settelment that against the 4th part of the common property, he (father's uncle), has agreed to give away the current land to my father (with our consent)

Other points:-

• Registry is still on father's uncle name.
  • Now uncle is no more alive.
  • Uncle's son and his daughter-in-law continuously try to create problem for us.
  • They claim to have sell off the property to some Gundas and those Gundas creates panic.

We have logged a case against them regarding the Family Settlement.

Just wanted to ask here that how strong is our favor in this case. And what are the action that can be taken by us against them for irritating us.

Looking forward to prompt replies!

-Thanks

Sai

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register