Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divya (nil)     20 October 2012

Remove important documents from talathi

SIR/MAM

My chacha had given false info o talathi office in  1994 and had secured ex-parte mutation entries on that basis...My father when he came to know about fraud mutation entries, had sent RTI enquiries but he got no answer last 5-6 years..

Recently i had sent some advocate to concerned talathi office & they had accepted some unofficials amount and had shown the papers related to the earlier mutation entry & alongside, they had assured me that I will be getting those papers after getting them certfied from senior talathi office in city...

but now the concerned talathi is moving back from his words..they are refusing to give me papers stating that if they give papers then they will held liable for negligence & fraud too as the earlier talathi had connived with my chacha to do fraud..Now talati office does not want any of their activities to be exposed to courts hence they are refusing to give me papers...

Please advise me how do i tackle this........what is the short and quick way to remove papers from talathi office within purview of law.

Thankyou

Learning

1 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     20 October 2012

since there is a fraud in the mutation entry and as you have said that you had applied through RTI asking for information oficially last 4-5 years back. tell me why you didn't took action for non reply?????? why you kept silent for so long????

you may directly file a case in the court against your chacha and also asking the court to restrain the talati office from doing any mutation entry for the said property till the final order of the court. kindly serve a copy of the said interim order of the cout to the talati office and take acknowledgement o the same.

Kindly act fast otherwise you chahcha may sell the property nd create a third party rights in the property.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register