Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Perambur Kumar (CEO)     20 October 2012

Tenant already vacated the house but still case is running

Dear Sir

Tenant (Plaintiff) filed a case for peramanent injunction in Madras City Civil Court on 25/4/2012. But he has vacated the house on 30/5/2012 that is after one month. But tenant not given any thing in written about his vacation to the defendantant (that is owner of the house) but plaintiff still coming to the court and running the case. But at the time of vacation he promised the house owner thant he will wirthdraw the case on June 4 (the date of first hearing after court vacation leave) but still he has not withdraw the case. I am in a urgent postion to sell that house (flat) but case in pending on the court so nobody willing to buy that flat. I have already submited the writtent statement to the court that he has vacated the house on 30/5/2012

I had a question on this

Still how many months this case will run in the court?

How I succeed this case as early as possible. Please help me in this regard. Actually this flast is in the name of my father. He is 80 years old (senior citizen) that fellow tenant also 64 years old. But he is very cunning fellow i think he is expect some money from my father. That's why he is not withdraw the case. What to do next? please help me thanks in advance

Learning

3 Replies

Perambur Kumar (CEO)     20 October 2012

He already handoever the door keys and possession to the house owner on 30/5/2012 itself. He also paid may month rent also and received the receipt for that on the same day. But still he is withdraw the case. Please help me

A.SUMATHY 9380902017 (LAWYER)     20 October 2012

Take photo with date and time and take possession.

Narendra Malik (advocate)     25 October 2012

produce counter foil of receipt issued by you and request court to appoint commissioner to inspect disputed premises

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register