Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kb kaushik (prop)     19 October 2012

Interpration of order of delhi lg

The government of NCT of Delhi has, further, decided that the transactions in

respect of proferties declared and booked as "unauthorized construction" with effect

from April 26 , 2011 shall not be registered till the building is regularized. In order to

ensure and implement this, with effect from April 26, 2011 buildings declared and

booked as ''unauthorized construction" by MCD, shall be put on the website of MCD,

DDA, NDMC and Delhi Cantonment Board on daily basis with foolproof arrangements of informing the concerned sub-registrars.

Sir,

Is these orders for ban of transaction for the propertis unauthorised    or  it is applicable only to those which will be booked from 26/4/2011 

Kindly help me to understand this order attachments of this order of honorable LG Delhi?

Ref to this official order

For exampale

If a property is booked in 2010 by MCD and still on it is website and the registration for transaction is applied in 2012 , according to the content of this order is the registration of this property is valid or not.

Sir, My request to you is that the date of this order is for already booked property prior to this date 26/4/11 or this order is only for those properties booked from this date onward.

Kindly reply me urgently

Thanking you

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register