Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh (Service)     08 July 2009

Probation Period & Notice Salary

Dear All

I am working with an Service provder company which is listed in stock market as well as related to a big group.

As per my appointment letter there are a clause of probation period for 1  year and 3 months notice period in absence of notice period you have to pay 3 months salary.

My question is 1. What is the maximum limit for probation period as per my appointment letter there are a probation period of  ' One year' and I have completed that period before two month. I have not received any confirmation from Company. 

There are a notice period of 3 months. Now what will be the scene if I resign from job. Can company ask me for 3month notice/salary or I have a right to leave the job with out this (I am still not confirmed). 

What is the Notice pay salary as per our HR Dept that wouuld be equal to three months CTC. Is this right

Please guide

Learning

2 Replies

mahesh pandey (Vice President)     08 July 2009

Period of probation has no maximum limit. It can be extended 4 specfic period .

NOTICE Pay  will be from either side. If u resign from ur job u will have 2 give notice , or deposit pay of 3 months. Here pay means salary which u get every month not CTC.

Tks

mahesh pandey

Rajesh (Service)     09 July 2009

Sir, It means I am still on probation period and there are no need to give any notice or notice pay to company till I got confirmation letter from company. Secondly salary means only basic salary or basic salary + perks.

If the HR is enforsed to deduct CTC for 3 months or 3 months notice for same condition mentioned above then what will i do?? because during probation period you are not bound for giving any notice or Notice pay. You can leave the job immediately.

Is this right ??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register