Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aftab Bharmal (Developer)     17 October 2012

Eviction of a commercial property in bhavnagar - gujarat

Hello, 

We have a property/plot of almost 292 yards, comprimising of three shops in front and  open plot behind. 

the plot is partitioned into two partys. 90 yards. which is used by us . and 150+ yards by tenanat.  the three shop too have people residing. 

we would like to start a buissness in the area and would require more space then 90 yards. in my case i need the whole place as the front side is on road which is a better buissness point for a buissness like restaurant. there is no agreement between us and tenant. and rent is merely Rs 30 which is  there since almost 40+ yrs. 

In such a case in gujarat. which rental act will prevail. What could be reasons for evictions for such a property. ?

now my dad is a senior citizen and he is owner. i am a software engineer working in mumbai 

1) can he file a suit of eviction for starting a buissness which i will join once started 

2) can he just sell off the remaining properties or let out open plot to third pary and file a case for eviction for the tenant occupying the road touch 150+ yard plot.  ?

3) what are the grounds on which a tenant can question/appeal a bonafide requirement suit.. 

I know there is no estimate of time when u approach indian court. but can we facilitate teh eviction process on the grounds that  complainant is a senior citizen and is in need of buissness as his buissness( sleeping partner in ancestral firm ) with his brothers is not giving enough returns for survial ( deducting my salary compensation etc) ..

Regards.

Aftab  

Learning

2 Replies

Aftab Bharmal (Developer)     15 April 2016

:( .. 

CA BHARMAL   13 May 2023

Hi, we are from Rajkot area, i read this post,is your matter resolved,pls contact me directly.... email: cabharmal@gmail.com...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register