Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kaustubh (owner)     11 October 2012

Icwai act 1959

Hello

First of i am not a law students but it would be grateful if any of you clear me this query.

Recently yesterday only the ICWAI has announced a new syllabus for the New Students,Hence Now there will be two exam simalteneously that is under old syallbus 2008 and New Syallbus 2012.

Now my Question is that they have made the partical tranning of 6 months complusory for the all students from 2012 syllabus.

I dnt get the point that if you introduce any new amemndement in the act that it would be applicable to new students only or else all students of the body.

One more thing i like to put that when semester exam was implemented in B Com and BCA it was implemted for the new students and students has a choice of swithching to new syallbus.Even ICWAI is carrying the Old syallbus exam simaletenously with new one for the 2008 syllabus students.

Then how  they can make such amendment in the act.Please help me over this issuse

1) Do they can make such amendment and make it complusory for us to opt the new syallbus even though i am old slyaaabus register students

2) If no, then waht action can i take agian this?
3) up to my knowledge students always have a choice to give exam with there current syllabus or switch over new syallbus right?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register