Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amie (manager)     07 October 2012

Fake affidavit-pls revert vvvvv urgent

Dear Experts,

A person had filed a civil suite case against my uncle. Background is my uncle has a property in Delhi. Other party try numerous times to  take a illegal possesion of this property. Last week around 5 to 7 gundas entered illegally occupied my uncle's property and at the same time they filed a court case that this property belongs to them not to my uncle. Secondly other party produced an affidavit that one of the other member of other party sold his agriculture land long time back and then they buy this property. As per their statement and affidavit is concern they said this property belongs to them not to my uncle. We had verified the records of the agriculture land and found that the land was never sold and still exist in the person's name who had given affidavit. We want to file a case against them can we go directly to court and ask the honble judge to verify the land record and affidavit. Under which section of IPC we can file a case against this person.

Experts pls revert since its a matter of person entire life hard earned money.. Thanks in advance.

Learning

1 Replies

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     07 October 2012

irst inormation report need be iled beore jurisdictional police station describing your issue very clearly implying some orging is done to claim yr uncles property, then police station will decide under what sections they accept he case.So you do not have liberty to say this is particular section. when the police ile charge sheet beore judicial/metropolitan magetrate concerned you will know how the police treated your matter in issue. 

Here what you claim is some crime and so it alls in state authority to take up the matter as all crimes are considered ascrimes against state.

sections you cannot decide please...tks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register