Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ishan (owner)     29 September 2012

Anticipation false498a against,....pls help

dear all

i am anticipating a false 498a against me ., i got married 2 years ago and is living seprately from my parents..i live in baroda and my  parents live in panipat (haryana).my wife is also from my own hometown that is panipat . she left my house in august (in baroda), and she said that she will see me in court ,and threathened me . she herself is a witty lawyer ., i came back to panipat 3 times to take her back with me ,, but now she has changed altogether , now she is very offensive and has indirectly indicated that she will take revenge , i am preparing all that i can , if she will file an FIR i am even ready to go to jail for few days , but i can't let my parents get in jail at any cost , they are old , my father fears of jail ,as he frequently keeps on having anxity and panic attacks .,. they live 1000 miles away from us , how can they go to jail ..what i am trying to say is ,,,whenever we will anticipate that she will file FIR we will obviously get underground and will apply for anticipatory bail ..but as i said i cant let my parents go in jail ,,, so IF I SURRENDER FIRST AND GET REGULER BAIL AND TILL THAT TIME MY PARENTS REMAIN UNDERGROUND  ..WILL IT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF MY PARENTS TO GET ANTICIPATORY BAIL ...i talked with one of the finest c lawyer in town , and he said that he'll get us AB ., if not from session court then from high court ... pls help me ...

i shall be very very thankfull

regards

Ishan

Learning

2 Replies

yogesh (will tell you later)     30 September 2012

She may file the complaint in her hometown ( Haryana) as soon as she file the complaint you may get the call from Haryana Police who will refer the matter to women cell..In harayan there is no provison for notice bail..However you be ready to file for Anticipatory bail as soon as FIR is lodged

I advice you to change your accomodation immediately the fianl round of women cell and enagage GOOD lawyer ( not from her home town as they may go for compromises and spoil your case) so that he may get you the A.B..

She may implicate your parents who may be arrested..( Go for appropraite measures)

As soon as you get the A.B ( IF provided to you for fixed duartion)..Go for regular bail or may challenge before the H.C by citing the case of SS.Mehtre vs Ssate of Mharstra

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register