LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     24 September 2012

Is it economic growth

What do we understand by FDI? How it will help indian economic growth? Whether consumption economics indicate real growth? When india makes all kinds of rickety infrastructures can we call it that we are really making India as destination for all foreign countries? No city roads are worth driving more than 50 kmph and if any one drives he or she is risking the life? Foreigners cannot drive in india? why when i came back from USA this february after my lecture tour in MA, USA i stopped my self driving as i cannot drive any longer on Mumbai roads? Soes it show are we evonomically growing? When I see most Indian malls say even PVR at Mulund  or Centre one at Vasi I find they cannot be called as malls compared any ordinary Malls in MA USA. How can we say that we are a great economic force to reckon with in the world? I visited most part of Western world as also china  frankly India is no comparison to them in any aspect. See in 500 top universities of world even IITs/IIMs do not figure in where are we? Indian judicial system do not allow 'pre-trial' system to deliver fair justice, where are we sirs? Then statutes are made more frequently than anywhere in the world in India and most of them are questionable at every end if you are a good advocate, how the Indian judiciary can function fairly please? I have been seeing judiciary for the last 50 years as a lawyer, every year standards of arguments are deteriorating where are we in Law? So there are thousands of questions crop up, besides 'public policies' of governments has become highly questionable if so are we really growing economically or mentally? These days small children under 16 are being taken for granted by every one say today at Hissar Haryana the father of a 15/16 year SC /ST - Dalit girl parded naked, by miscreants, may be having powerful links, committed suicide due to MMS clips circulated in Hissar, is it a great economic growth story? Sad, sad, business licences are given o rich who could greace palms  of powerful is it sign of growth... and like this every proud Indian of past now is weeping of the deterioration in every aspect of living. Further today cabit seems to increase 7% of salaries of government servants to meet dearer consumer price index how other people in unorganized sector or any other sector ill cope up dearer conditions , so also govt proposes to increase sugar price, power tariff(Now cabinet meeting on to issue an Executive order as it did with FDI recently)  will very indian tolerate? i do not know...the situation is some kind of business laws are in the pipe line.. today ever so many ATMs  were having out of order hang-boards at ATMs since yeaterday.. does it mean banks are not having money to stuff ATM machine dispencers... very sad! 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register