Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     30 June 2009

Pressure on the judiciary

Saw this news item?

HC judge: Union minister pressured me to grant bail to suspects

Do you think that this as a solitary incident? Or this is just the tip of the iceberg? 

Learning

19 Replies

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     30 June 2009

well its a common affair in India, even judiciary is no sancrosanct in all respects.

what is the plight of junior judicial officers in this country is known to all.....

high court judges should maintain cool in such cases, after all a lot of politics is played in their appointment as well.

M. PIRAVI PERUMAL (Advocate & Consumer Rights)     30 June 2009

I agree with my learned friends, but at the same time the I wonder why  judges complaint/comment only when they are at the fag end of their career and at the verge of retirment.  The judiciary is themselves to blame for this situation . . . . if anything more is said in black and white then comes the . . .  contempt.  The prevailing situation in judiciary . . .  there is lot more is in store for them . . . 

SHEKHAR MISHRA (public servant)     30 June 2009

this   is  a   regular   affair.  not    surprising.

Rekha..... ( Practicing lawyer(B.Com LL.M in Business law ))     30 June 2009

With all Due Respect Sir and Ma’am

I am also aware of this kind of practice by the Hon’ble Judges. They are getting security, protection with other incentives also for obeying the orders of these people. I know this very well sir…………Where to go? Any suggestion please?

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     30 June 2009

Dear All, If  I narrate my story during my short period as APP you all will pity me and will also laugh away to Kingdom come. That way I bacame a target right from CM to Magistrate.

prof s c pratihar (medical practitioner &legal studies)     30 June 2009

to be or not to bethat i is the question.everything mr prakash brings to us always interesting.where is the forum where we can go for reliefgainst such corruptions.is it possible not to give any further appointment after retirement.

Rekha..... ( Practicing lawyer(B.Com LL.M in Business law ))     30 June 2009

please Assumi Sir go ahead with  your story

Raman ( )     01 July 2009

Is it not a contempt of court ? In my opinion, the Judge has shown great courage ... please spare some time to read about:  Hon'ble Thiru. Justice R. Regupathi  

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     01 July 2009

My Dear Rekha, I am waiting for the right opprtunity to unveil all those letters from higher ups right frpm Bails to withdrawal etc etc etc.Just be patients. Even the Law Secretary defending me could not do anything against those powerful authority.Power is Power my dear.

Mani Narayanaswamy (Lawyer)     01 July 2009

His Lordship should have mentioned the name of the minister and judiciary should take action against the minister.

1 Like

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     01 July 2009

We can not expect to sacrifice our Lordships on the Cross like Jesus Christ. expecting too much is not good.

a.manoharan (Advocate 94431 45884 advocatemanoharan@gmail.com)     08 July 2009

dear experts , power always corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. am i right?

a.manoharan (Advocate 94431 45884 advocatemanoharan@gmail.com)     08 July 2009

dear experts , power always corrupts. absolute power always corrupts absolutely.

PALNITKAR V.V. (Lawyer)     11 July 2009

Corruption is growing even in judiciary. Who should be blamed? Litigants, Politicians, Judges, Advocates, Executives etc or all? What's the way out?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register