Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

authentic (junior worker)     19 September 2012

Relationships

Respected Sir/Madam,

Im 26yr manworkin in health care sector.I m in a relationship with a gal since 2 months.If we go around together for 3 months or a year n later break up, will it attract any legal attention.

In general i wanted to know if breaking up in a relation a crime?if a boy and a girl go around together,have or have not physical intimacy,then after few months or a year if one of them breaks up a relation,will it attract any legal attention. what would be the consequences? continuing or breaking up a relation or marriage is ones own choice right?please answer and help remove my dilemmas bout this topic.

I wanted to know if a girl/boy commits suicide or attempts harmin oneself, after breaking up in a relation,will the other person be responsible for it? He/she never told the other person to commit suicide,it will be his /her choice to end the relation.If the other person is mentally traumatised after endin a relation,will it attract any legal consequences?

This s generel query as this s my first serious relationship,so tryin to take precautions.KIndly advice.

Learning

2 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     20 September 2012

1. Depends upon her to great extent what she may end up doing post messy break-up is safe reply to your both questions.
2. Specific Sections from IPC as applicable Laws are there via which one can be roped into various Court cases by a girl post a messy break up she being alive or after a possible suicide so giving a list of Sections of Law are not going to help you long term, instead suggested to either enroll yourself in a LLB class during relationships phase or purchase any good IPC commentary book from a Law Books Agency shop and self study chapter by chapter. Knowing Law by former way adds weighting to your personality too as she may think twice before jumping off from a cliff ! 
. It is always better to get involved with someone mature be it for first time or the last time OR more safe way is to have arranged marriage after all due diligence of antecedents of girl and her side OR simply by trial and error method slowly yet steadily. Whichever mode suits you among these follow them after all seasoned Lawyers are always there as handy men in case legal help is needed when in trouble!

But any eligible Indian male is never safe in
India and no matter how much precautions one takes it is never said to be going to be 100% safe for any eligible male in India when falling into relationships first time or seasoned time J 

rajiv_lodha (zz)     20 September 2012

Right from RAPE, she can engage u in any IPC with all legal armour open for such a revengeful lady!

So LOOK B4 U LEAP

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register