Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NEERAJ KUMAR (engg)     19 September 2012

Illegal breaking wall of building

Sir,

I Neeraj Kumar(phone no- 9969228480) had purchased a Flat at Haware Glory  at Kharghar, Navi Mumbai from Haware Builder on 3/7/10. I purchased Flat N502 and was alloted open parking space O58-A. Haware Glory Cooperative Society was formed after 1 year around July 2011. After 10 months of formation of Society, on 27/4/12 the Society opened a toilet for Society office with door opened from outside (besides my car parking)and its window just facing my car parking. I have written several letter via society email to all members and marked it specifically to the President of Glory Society  the work has not been stopped. Also the wall & window was broken for toilet door from 1 side in my parking space without itimating me in 1 day and so lot of cement particles were observed on bonnet of my car ,, the snapshots of which i attached to all members of Haware Glory Society through email . So I kindly request to to do the needful so that the toilet door is opened from inside the society office,as was earlier for last 8 months before formation of Society , else it would create lot of smell, and there will be problem for me if i want to sell or rent my flat.

I have also sent notice to Haware Builder regarding the matter through my lawyer but got the reply that they are not responsible for day to day activities of Society. I had also sent notice through my lawyer to the President / Secretary of Haware Glory CHS in 1st week of May but in vain. President (Mr M L Yadav , owner of Flat no- O 704) replied me on mail that I should re-open toilet door from inside & work there for 2 hours daily and smell will be unbearable. Regarding this I replied him that if this is the case then one cannot stay inside their Flat also as there will be similar smell. Secretary Mr Sunil Jaiswal( Owner of Flat no O 801) replied on email that the water room /elect meter room is blocked by car parking why don’t they file,, there is objection by fire officer regarding the entire cars parked at back side of Haware Glory CHS then should the Society also file leagal suite. Regarding this I replied him that all the things mentioned by Secretary were taken by owners in this state from builder and were not changed after formation of Society and a toilet is ofcourse different from water tank/electric meter room.

Further I had asked from President/Secretary of Haware Glory CHS through my lawyer to furnish foll details which has not been done till date:

a)Copy of resolution passed in AGM for breaking the wall of building

b)Copy of report of Structural Engineer appointed by Society that no damage will be done to the building opening of door in the wall.

c)Copy of amended plans sanctioned by CIDCO  LTD.

d)Copy of permission letter issued by CIDCO LTD for breaking the wall and nentillation window in the wall of the building

Secondly even if the safety aspect if granted the Society should give me compensation of Rs125000 or construct a shade in my open car parking which has also not been done.

So I sent a similar notice to the Joint Registrar of Co- operative Societies, Raigad Bhavan, CBD, Navi  Mumbai,Thane, Maharashtra on 18/9/12 as the said Society inspite of receipt of notice have neglected to remove the illegal act carried out by the Society

So I request your goodself to look into the illegal act as stated herein above carried out by the Managing committee of the Society

Yours sincerely

NEERAJ KUMAR phone no-9969228480 FLAT NO- N502 HAWARE GLORY CHS SEC 20 KHARGHAR NAVI MUMBAI MAHARASHTRA PIN-410210

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register