Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anti (acbd)     14 September 2012

Compromise not complete

sir,

my friend and his family facing the 498a and 125 cases from his wife. but his lawyers and others told to him please settled this case for future so he listen his lawyer words and paid amount to his wife in lokadalath court. but 498a is not withdrawn and divorce is also not applied but total amount is drawn by the wife. this matter told by  my friend to his lawyer but he is not respond correctly so wat can do my friend and how can come from this situatuion in AP district court. sir they are vary poor family but finaly wat can he do? and how he came from outside this case. please tell me procedure. in compramise matter lawyers total amount will drawn after withdrawn of all cases and after divorce but dnt depend this promise that wife taken amount and enjoyed but my friend facing problems please help in this matter sir

sir kindly suggest and help his family and save my friend 

Learning

2 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     15 September 2012

Money should have been paid only on the quashing of the cases and mutual consent divorce being finalised. Your friend was misadvised by his lawyer. However the situation is not completely beyond salvage, try to get these cases quashed by the High Court u/s 482 of the CrPC, on the ground of further proceedings being abuse of hte process of law in view of the compromise. 

Bharat Chugh

*Advocate Supreme Court of India

anti (acbd)     15 September 2012

sir 

thank u bharath sir.....

now wat can he do sir and in which direction he can go? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register