LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Domestic violence case

i had filed a domestic violence case asking fr all the rights..... as a format ..at the end of the petition my lawyer had mentioned that my husband should not come near the house where am staying....and that he should not contact me on messages/emails..etc..etc....although judge has not passed any such orders... but since litigation is lengthy and tough...so i myself has contacted my husband many tmes on messages/emails..for reconciliation.... i wanted to know will this go against me ?? ek taraf maine petition mein likha ki woh mujhe contact nahi kare and on the other hand maine khud apney pati ko contact kia ? will that create a problem ?

Learning

1 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     14 September 2012

At times it is better to Reconcile before  going to court  .Its  the height of stupidy ,were you misguided by some one to ask for all these .Its true that litigation is length and tough and time consuming the entire day has to be spent in court and  than again you have to pay the lawyers fees.Your youth,time,money is all wasted wherein you could have happily lived with your husband now all this is lost  .And over all it may take even 4-5 yrs for the case to end and not as mentioned in the act within 60 daysof summons relief has to be passed does it ever happen this is india . If proved it will go against you and your  case will get dismissed.Nothing more than that as you are of the fairer s*x and the DV case is a gender biased law only in favour of the women . 

Take it the otherway round  if you have anywhere lied or given false information about incidents in your affidivat . Than his counsel may file an application u/s 191 to 195 of IPC  R/w sec  340,250,357  of CRPC . And it would depend what he has prayed for since this attracts  imprisonment or fine or maybe both . So be on your gaurd ??  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register