Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

satya (graduate)     13 September 2012

How to get divorce

Respected sir/ madam

Iam Satya (male, age 23years) from Andhra pradesh. i got marriage (love marriage- with her willing only she came from her home with out their parents concern) and marriage registration in the month of Febraury. after three months that girl (23 years) had left me alone and went out from home. now it is about 3 months from she left from home, actually she dint reveal what problems she having. And i tried to find out her where she is but i didnt got, and that girl have their parent support also. But few days ago i came to know that she dont want to live with me thats why she left me. so in that same way am asking her for legal separation (divorce) through phone call (by  mediator) because of  marriage registration, may cause problem to both. but she is not willing to that and refusing to accept to sign. and she is saying that marriage is not worthy and the registration also so,  dont want to sign on that. and blackmailing that if i wont listen to her she is going to put a kidnap case on me. 

Please let me know in what way i can apply for divorce or how to proceed to make my life secure.?

Is there chance to file a kidnap case, after being 3 months with me?

How much the time duration will be  for the divorce process(to apply and to get)?

Now she is not with me, so is there any chances for marriage registration cancellation? IF yes, how much time it will take?

Please help me as early as your concern. 

Learning

9 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     13 September 2012

The kidnapping case,  even if filed, will not stand. When your marriage is legally registered then, you need a valid divorce from the court to end the relationship. You can file a petition of restitution of conjugal rights to make an attempt to bring her back. During the mediation things may become clear. If no possibility of any patch up then, convince her for MCD bcoz though the marriage is not worthy in her eyes but  since it is registered, the divorce decree should be certainly worthy and be given worth to end the relationship legally otherwise she also cannot legally remarry.

rohan sharma (hidden)     14 September 2012

Dear Expert

My wife is not living with me. I wants to file dirctly divource not section-9, but i am afraid that as i will file for divorce she will file DV Act.  What should i do ?

Rohan

satya (graduate)     14 September 2012

YES madam but at any cost i dont want to bring her back, bcoz she cheated me alot and she is not good at her charecter also. I can prove this through her phone call history and messages, to whome she sent messages mid-nights and with whome she was in contact when she left the home. So by knowing all i dont want to allow her in my life again. So please understand my problem and relieve me from this Psychological tension.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     14 September 2012

@ Satya

If u do not want her back at any cost, no use of filing RCR.

Is ur marriage >1yr old? Only then u can apply for divorce

satya (graduate)     22 September 2012

thanque sir...... But the duration of my marriage is just 6 months above..

Sir am very much panic about one thing that, by believing that girls words i did, even though we get marry on 24th febraury of 2012 due to the urgency of marriage registration (i got the doubt that the girl's parents may file the kidnap case on me bcoz of our love marriage. Thats why i made an immidiate registration) and there i shown the proof like(wedding card) "the marriage happen in january at my residence and we came for the registration." so now the scene is reverse and it seems like Fraud. so is my activity is judicially punishable under any of the act if any one arise about this issue? if YES how can i get out off the situation. and if no please give me the reson so that i can be brave.

please sir Please help me iam not able to concentrate on my studies now bcoz of this and bocz of imprisonment thoughts about me.

thanking you sir.........

(Guest)

Dear Satya

This is your love marriage, Now what happen within some month that you are both so tired to each others.

Marriage is not a game. So you have to understand each other thought & feelings. Talk to her about this matter and try to solve with help of parents.

Mediation will help you to save your matrimonial life.

satya (graduate)     24 September 2012

Yes sir you are correct, But what i mean is if we face a defeat/loss in the Game, i wont resent bocz that is a game just a game where we can re-play/ restart the game or with a good practice we can win at onece atleast. Where as in the life we dont have such Restart buttons, and no one make us how to know, how to win in our life, So now the marriage in life is memorable thing and great one. in our indian culture if it hapen once it have the ut most value to the  Long LIfe. But in my case it is bitter, i regret, so why should i spoil my life just for being three months together as i crossed my life just 23 years now?

And i feel great thnkful to GOD bocz he gave me a ultimate chance to my life to come out from such kind of person. So please understand my situation sir, and i promise am not saying any of these words by being Tired with her and all.

And to win in the game we can play alone also. where as in life BOTH players are have extreme importance. If otheres not willng to play the game with me what can i do alnoe? and my situation is not like all the situations, bcoz u believe me or not she only left me alone, she only sent meseesages to her EX- boy frind in mid nights, she only blaming that all the things especially done by only me, and am the victim etc... For her sake and for her safety she took a new way apart from me so now why should not  i take/ think  my own/ personal life siriously???

Plese understand my situation sir... this is not an anger this is my regret....... If any thing seems odd to any one in my message pleae can excuse me....

Thanking you.

satya (graduate)     25 September 2012

Yes sir you are correct, But what i mean is if we face a defeat/loss in the Game, i wont resent bocz that is a game just a game where we can re-play/ restart the game or with a good practice we can win at onece atleast. Where as in the life we dont have such Restart buttons, and no one make us how to know, how to win in our life, So now the marriage in life is memorable thing and great one. in our indian culture if it hapen once it have the ut most value to the  Long LIfe. But in my case it is bitter, i regret, so why should i spoil my life just for being three months together as i crossed my life just 23 years now?

And i feel great thnkful to GOD bocz he gave me a ultimate chance to my life to come out from such kind of person. So please understand my situation sir, and i promise am not saying any of these words by being Tired with her and all.

And to win in the game we can play alone also. where as in life BOTH players are have extreme importance. If otheres not willng to play the game with me what can i do alnoe? and my situation is not like all the situations, bcoz u believe me or not she only left me alone, she only sent meseesages to her EX- boy frind in mid nights, she only blaming that all the things especially done by only me, and am the victim etc... For her sake and for her safety she took a new way apart from me so now why should not  i take/ think  my own/ personal life siriously???

Plese understand my situation sir... this is not an anger this is my regret....... If any thing seems odd to any one in my message pleae can excuse me....

Thanking you.

satya (graduate)     01 October 2012

Goodevening sir/madam

is there any process for legal separation without divorce process, i mean in the way of making Rs 100/- notary or something is it so? is it worthy for a life time? pls provide me information regarding this

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register