Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

surendra (director)     11 September 2012

My brother committed suicide due to his wife

hi all,

my brother committed suicide in 2010 due to his wife harrasement.  My brother's wife got some photograph of my brother (before marriage he was having affair with a girl so photograh was of my brother and that girl) and his wife  started harrasing and blacking with those photographs.  She went to such extend that my brother committed suicide and he left suicide note also .  He clearly mentioned he is ending his life due to his wife harrasement.  Police people were influenced by his wife side and they paid heftly amount to close this case and finally B Report was filled by police deptt.  We only have suicide note of my brother to do any thing.  The matter is in court as we have filed protest memo.  Kindly advise us further how we can take this matter where we can punish my brother's wife. 

I will be very thankfull we i can get some help in this regard.

thanks

surendra

Learning

1 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     11 September 2012

Dear Surendra, 

A Suicide Note is a powerful piece of evidence being a Dying Declaration. Law attached great sanctity and weight to the words of a dying person. It is said that a person won't meet his maker with a lie in his mouth. Even a mere Dying Declaration can be sufficient to get a conviction if there are circumstances supporting the same. I am surprised that the magistrate did not take cognizance nothwithstanding the closure report. On such a dying declaration - the ingredients of Section 306 IPC appear prima facie satisfied. It is out and out a case of instigation/abetment (may be conspiracy too) to suicide. 

Contest your protest petition forcefully.

Consult a local lawyer with complete case file in order to get a concrete opinion. 

Hope you get Justice !

Bharat Chugh

*Advocate Supreme Court of India

email : bharat.law06@gmail.com

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register