Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bala (ssa)     07 September 2012

Need help

Dears,
I need legal advice, can u pls suggest me.

1.We have bought a small house. The site was allocated to someone in 1983 and brought it on 2008.We have  sale agreement is there. It has East and South road(Still as per layout). We were built a compound wall in east side within my limit and some of persons had objection that we were built a wall in his area (one year ago it was occupied by him, by that time some of people who are staying near by had given complaint to MRO as well as Municipal commissioner. And it was removed by municipal authorities. Again it was occupied by him in midnight).
2. Now they demolished  my wall and tried to attack on my family members. And they are giving warning to everyone(who were trying to protect them) that they will complaint as sc/st atrocity.
3. We have given complaint  in local police station. No favourable response. And tried to meet DSP by the time local police station SI was there, he told DSP that he will take care.
Next day SI came and saw the demolished wall. He suggested that survey the land by revenue dept   .Now opponent person showing one patta that road was assigned on his name.
Is it possible to the  assign road(patta) to some one.

4. Some of ladies who are staying near by given complaint to Municipality as well as MRO.

5. MRO said no one give patta(road) to someone,  he will take care when municipal commissioner referred.  

4. Can u suggest me. How can we follow. opposite person  occupy road, demolished my wall and tried to attack my family members. Now they are trying to put SC/SDT atrocity case.

We know some body is there beyond this. Shall we give complaint to Human Rights on who demolished the wall and who are beyond this. Whether HR will accept.

Pls let me know if any other ways.

Thanks&Regards

Bala

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 September 2012

Do not bother if you constructed as per municipal permission. If not first you take municipal permission for construction. Then no body can dare to enter your private property

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register