LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

OM SHARMA (ACCOUNTANT)     04 September 2012

Need advise

I have invested Rs 2 lakh in a Privately held company in 2008 along with application for equity shares through cheque, after two or three month they have ask me orally that your application are accepted and the certificates of these equity shares will be dispatched to you shortly. But I have didn’t received these certificate till now, after so much time reminder to the company officials (Orally). Recently my one colleague who are working with that firm has told me that your equity shares has been transferred by the promoters in to his own account, and they have open an fake bank account in my name for these fake transactions.

Can any one help me out?

1. how can I find all the bank accounts which belongs to me, because my fellow colleague don’t know about the account number or bank name where they have open these fake account.
  2. What is the process for any one to find, how much bank account one has operating.
  3. If it is found true that any one have open a fake bank account in others name without his/her knowledge and transected money in to this in and out than where to lodge a complain and what is the appropriate action should I take up on them as per law of the land to recover my hard earned money and teach a lesson to them. 

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     04 September 2012

Dear OM,

you shouldn't have waited too long for your shares delivery. you should have sent them reminders through letters or even legal notice after not receiving the shares within 10 months or so in 2008. but now you need to send them a legal notice immediately. let them revert back based on which you can file a criminal case against the persons involved in the bogus transfer of your shares in their name.

but 1st you need to send them legal notice through an advocate asking for allotment of shares. 

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

Praveen Kumar Sharma (Accounts officer)     08 September 2012

I have buy a 100 sq.yards plot in rasulpur sikrode village ,tahsil ghazaibad

Kindly Advise it is authorised / approved by Uttar pradesh ,ghaziabad government

thanks

regards

Praveen Kr Sharma

Accountant

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register