Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anoop ( )     31 August 2012

Lichfl loan disbursement

Hi ,

My Home Loan with LICHFL was for an under construction apartment and as per the terms of the loan , LICHFL
was supposed to do disbursement of loan on recieving the signed copies of disbursal letters ,promisory note and
the letter from builder all signed by me and co applicant (my wife) . Along with all these a site visit of LICHFL engineer was also mentioned in the agreement .

Since the builder of my flat was going very slow , when he asked for disbursal of amount before the term agreed in the
agreement (Completion of Plastering) on which LICHFL was also a party ,i rejected that saying you finish the work (plastering) and i will get the disbursal . But to my utter shock on 21 April 2012 , i got a call from builder saying he has got the cheque against my loan disbursed from LICHFL on 24 Jan 2012 and wants my permission to present that . I objected that and took up the issue with LICHFL for which the initial responses were all very cold . On copying the top brass of LICHFL and RBI Governor , i was told builder has presented the cheque for reissue (as the date had lapsed because of my objection) and LICHFL have cancelled that cheque after my followup . They further went ahead saying they didnt do anything out of turn or against law . They had disbursed the amount after having my signature on the disbursal form . On pressing for the copies of the letters , they forwarded me a set of all the above documents with clear forged signatures and fake witnesses (one of which is the LICHFL agent himself) .

Apparently even after 9 months of having the money disbursed , builder is still atleast 2 months away from completing plastering . Also the LICHFL has reverted the additional amounts that they have charged me . But my issue  is , if LICHFL has not done anything wrong , i need to understand who has done that . Why should they revert all the charges once i raised voice . If their hands are clean will they ever do this ? How could they disburse the amount with such major deviation in signature match ?

Anticipate your valid suggestions on what is  that i can do to get justice

Regards,

Anoop

Learning

1 Replies

jayakumar.R (ADVOCATE & LEGAL CONSULTANT)     31 August 2012

this is purely team work of the buildor and the Agent who handeled your home loan so you must ask the agent how made his witness for your disbursement papers, he know all the facts.otherwise complaint this matter to National Housing bank

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register