Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shiyam Prakash (customer support)     31 August 2012

Divorce case

Hi All,

I have an query regarding Divorce case.

I have filed Divorce case in the year 2009 in HC and till now nothing has started.  Even after so many push on Lawyer some time back there was one councelling happened in HC.

And even in this HC councelling she told not interested in coming back.

After many years recently 498 case judgement came and I had won the case.  There is no charge against me.

Kindly any help me how to proceed quickly on the divorce case which is pending for 3 yrs.

Regards,

Shiyam

Learning

16 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     31 August 2012

you can file for mutual consent divorce which will be quick and less hassle free. If you are wife is willing to give divorce. No option is better than mutual consent divorce.

Adv. Nikhil Seth

Mumbai

Prashant Ghai (Advocate) (PrashantGhai.com)     31 August 2012

Why was the Divorce Petition filed in the HC and not in the Family Court?

Hi Nikhil,

Thank you so much for reply.

But the problem is she is not ready to give divorce through mutual consent ...   She is trying to drag as much as possible also the family court had asked me to pay the maintanence for her.  From the day one to till date monthly I am paying for her.

she was with me for 2 months max.  and we dont have any child.  But still I am paying the maintanance ....

Please let us know the best solution to proceed further ...

Thanks

Regards,

Shiyam

Thanks Prashant.

In Family court we did not get any proper judgement.  The court gave judgement to pay the maximum amount as maintanance to her ...    she was with me for only 2 months and we dont have any child.   Since we didnt get favorable judgement.  We had to file an appeal in high court and then totally after 8 yrs of separation we thought it is better to file divorce case in the high court itself.

Because appeal case is there in high court in addition to that divorce case we had given ...

is this the right approach or any suggestions to proceed quickly.

Overall we have been seperated for more than 10 yrs

Thanks

Regards,

Shiyam

When ever I approach high court lawyer he says me that the case is not numbered ...   and now he says that it is not listed and today morning I checked my case status in the net and told him that it was listed on this month beginning.

not sure if it is listed that means case has to proceed or when ever it is called in the court only then the advocates will argue the case.

Do we know when is the next date in HC  that the  case will called ...

Thanks

Regards,

Shiyam

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     31 August 2012

YOU have high court sitEs you put your case number and you will get your case status. If you are from mumbai than mumbai high court website. You will get all details of your case . You havr any querty you call me on 9833116807.  you can file for divorce . You have 2 option either pay monthly maitainance life long or pay one time alimony through divorce. and get divorce.

Adv . Nikhil Seth

Mumbai

shiyam Prakash (customer support)     12 October 2012

Hi,

I have applied for divorce in High Court in the year 2009.  Is it possible that I get divorce ...   even if she is not ready to give

Regards,

Shiyam

when approached girls side their demands are more and it is not possible for me to pay one time as the amount is huge.

Currently I am paying every month and we have been separately staying since 2003.  By anychance will I get divorce in High court.  ( case is pending since 2009 )

Regards,

Shiyam

If any kerala high court lawyer please provide me your contact details ...   I have some personal questions and needs clarification

Thanks

Regards,

Shiyam

Raja (XYZ)     12 October 2012

file put up for urgent hearing and speak to your advocate to speed up the matter. take early dates to conclude. feel free to consult me if required. good luck.

When I spoke to my advocate to speed up ...   he told only when judge call the case then we can proceed the arguements...

Please help me how to get the early dates ... 

shiyam Prakash (customer support)     26 May 2014

Finally I changed my advocate and the new advocate said that we will speed up the case ...

Hoping my case in HC would start immediately and I get divorce

shiyam Prakash (customer support)     26 May 2014

It is been 5 yrs my Divorce case not started in HC ...  Hope my new lawyer asks the court to take this case at the earliest

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     26 May 2014

Probably the lower court rejected your  divorce prayer due to lack of proper grounds.If you try to seek the same in the higher courts the results are invariably going to be the same. Never feel ashamed shooting your personal questions here,you are more likely to get a honest opinion/advise here for your case to be guided in a proper manner.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register