Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kulveer ( )     28 August 2012

Agriculture land lease deed

Hi,

I am planning to open up a dairy farm and has searched 1 acre of agriculture land on lease for 5-6 years. I want to make lease deed registered for the same so that land owner do not ask me to vacate the land for said period.

Can anyone please let me know that is it possible to make a registered lease deed on agriculture land for 5-6 years and if not than what other option is there for making an agriment registered for 5-6 years.

Thanks!!

SP

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 August 2012

Yes. The time is sufficient.  But you have to search for Lessor. Please search in www.90acres.com

Kulveer ( )     30 August 2012

thanks for reply..

I have another question. Now land owner is not ready for registered lease deed as he has some concerns for that. Instead he suggests that in place of single 5 year registered deed, we should make 5-6 '11 months unregistered deeds' in advance.

1-Sep-12  to  31-july-13

25-July-13  to  24-June-14

So my question here is that are these type of 11 month unregistered deeds valid under law(can put them in court if needed). Will land owner not be able to ask us to vacate before expiration of all 6 deeds.

Thanks!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register