Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RaviSK (engineer)     09 August 2012

Father addicted to shares

Hi All,

My father was retired in Top position from a bank and  he is earning good amount of pension.
After his retirement as he was free he got addicted to shares on daily Tradeing.
For that reason for the last 8 years he sold two properties and kept whole Money in shares and was TOTALLY LOST.
Now he was only left with the dwelling house which he was planning to SELL.

Now I want to stop selling that house.
As the only son, do I have any  legal right to Stop that SALE.

All the properties are on of his Self made.
I convinced number of times to stop trading the shares but he is saying all this money is of his own and I have No right to say anything on him.

As I am in US and visiting India once in 2 years He told all this relative that I am not looking after him and Not sending money .Due to that reason he his selling all the properties.

For the house repairs and other expenses ... I have  sent 12 lacks for the last 5 years which have no accountable.

I have asked him to give me that house as a Gift so that the house will be protected, but he is Not willing to do that  as a gift.He is saying that I can get that house only after his death.

But I have no confidence that his house will be with him till his death.

Would some one Help me How to STOP selling That Property LEGALLY.

Thanks

Learning

4 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     09 August 2012

Legally you cannot do anything to stop him from selling the house. Your father have every right to sell his self-acquired property.

RaviSK (engineer)     09 August 2012

oh.. My god..

I am afraid ..after loosing all the property

My father will  ask the Court to take care them by me.

The Laws are Very bad .

Knowingly if some one is destroying his property/money can't be able to protect them.

EXPERTS WOULD YOU U PLEASE SUGGEST any Thing BETTER

Thanks

RaviSK (engineer)     10 August 2012

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     10 August 2012

You can use another way in family settlement.ask him to change his friends and surroundings.ask his broker not to encourage him in SATTA

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register