LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Renju Raju (Manager)     06 August 2012

Place of birth change in my passport

Hi, I had applied for renewal of my passport in December 2011. The issue in my case is that the place of birth in my earlier passport is Mumbai, whereas my actual place of birth is Kerala. The passport officer told me to get a magistrate order from a court in Mumbai. I had approached some advocates in Mumbai, but they don’t seem to have much idea about how to go about this case and in turn ask me what the section is and other things which an advocate himself should be able to answer. And the advocates I approached were asking insane fees for such a small matter. I wanted to know if any advocate could help me with this issue at the lowest possible cost. I request you to please contact me on this thread or leave me a reply at: freezethesun_18@hotmail.com. Regards, Renju Raju

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 August 2012

Petition to be filed in the court of I class Judicial Magistrate for change of Birth place with the help of advocate. 

Renju Raju (Manager)     06 August 2012

I have some more doubts.. Is it possible for you to tell me under what section this order has to be filled?  and how much time will it take to get an order from class 1 magistrate ? Approx how much will it cost me to get all the procedure done ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register