Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shalini (software engineer)     27 July 2012

Next after bail

hi all,

As I posted my story for getting the success in bail for my brother and my parent. I want your help in deciding my next step. We were focused only on bail so far. I have the following cases and so I have asked the question with in that category  below

DV:

1. What percentage the girl win this case?

2. In our case the girl lodge the FIR based on a medical report which says that the wound which are there on the girls body are because of an accident.  The girl has studied four to five years at our home. She did her M.Sc, B.Ed, M.Ed. That too with her small child. Does that not enough for the court to decide in our favour?

3. How much money we might need to pay if the girl side wins.

4.  How can we delay the date for DV case?

5. The maintenance is calculated based on gross salary or the basic salary. My brother is in gov-aided school in delhi.

6. Since my brother is working in Delhi, His expenditure would be more than the girl who is staying with his parents in Meerut. Will that might be a consideration?

7. Does it matter how we have prepared the cross examine questionaire. Our lawyer is not adding a few of the question which we are feel

8. What should be our strategy.

125CRPC:

1. She very well qualified. She also ahd an offer which she was not allowed because it was way far from Delhi and her character was under suspicion. We don't have that offer right now. Can we get it from the shool? It was two year old event.

2. How the monthly income paid to the girl will be calculated? Would it be  based on gross salary or the basic salary. My brother is in gov-aided school in delhi.

3.Since my brother is working in Delhi, His expenditure would be more than the girl who is staying with his parents in Meerut. Will that might be a consideration?

(I know I am repeating the question but I want to clear each point and want to understand the difference between DV and 125 crpc in term of money out from my brother's pocket)

Divorce: we have filed this in Delhi. She has replied only with all false allegation but has not demanded any money so far. But she might ask as every one was busy with bail and nothing happened in divorce case.

MISC questions

1. So do we need to pay all three types of compensation or how does it work as person is only one who has to pay all these three.

2. I heard if DV case finish first ( which is generally the trend) then we can use that in 125 CRPC. Is that true?

498a: Since my brother is working in Delhi, His expenditure would be more than the girl who is staying with his parents in Meerut. Will that might be a consideration?

Counter case: Do we work on counter case in this stage. We have the following in our mind

1. quashing the FIR. The medical report has been misused.(Forgery case) but our lawyer is saying that we don't need to do this right now.

2. my sister has been in the case and now by the wishes of all of you she is out of the case. Can she do " Man Hani" on the girl side?

Thanks for reading my such a big post. Please tell me if you have another point to focus at this stage.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register