LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

samson daniel (webdeveloper)     12 July 2012

Courts hierarchy

I have applied Pagadi Tenant Declaration in Kalyan Court as iam staying at dombilvi.

I want to know after this which court will i be applying in case i loose my case in Kalyan court and subsequent courts in Mumbai.

My second question is I applied for injunction in the court to protect my basic needs like water and electric connection not to be disturbed by the owner of the building but the judge of Kalyan court did not grant I do not understand. Iam the applicant and wanting protection from the court was it not the responsible of the court to grant me injunction.

Learning

1 Replies

surjit singh (Assistant)     12 July 2012

This is clear that if you lose you will have to approach the appellate court which your lawyer will say.

As regard your basic needs like water and electric connection not to be disturbed by the owner of the building the easy way is to file a writ petition under Article 226 for protection of the same. I am sure you will get a favourable order from the writ court with certain condition like payment for electricty cost water cost etc.  After that you proceed with the tennancy case in the lower court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register