Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raj (assistant officer)     12 July 2012

Got div'ce on mental cruelty by wife , but 498 is pending

Hon'ble Sir

I am a person who is punished by women's favorable laws and their cruetly .

I was accused person under 498 cases by a false FIR from my earlier wife their local thana noida in year 2005 .

Me & my wife were living separately (at delhi and noida ) 1-1/2 year after of our marriage in 2002 which was solemnized at UP MZN . I  was living in  BACHLER  boys hostel -delhi and she was living in noida near to her parents in well furnised  2 bhk flat after transferring  my all households item and valuable things .

After a long gap , She suddenly lodged a false complain in feb -2005 my taking advantage of 498 laws for arresting & punished me & my family .

My parents which is handicapped , got immediate bail , since they were living separately in their home town MZN and they never meet with my wife after marriage and their is no cummunication between my wife & my parents and their was no ground to arrest him.

I got bail after 14 days of DASNA jail in year 2005 . Then Sir i was applied divorce petition in delhi court against their cruelty on us in year 2005  . and i won the case in 2006 . Delhi court gives an order in favour of me and verbal instruct  to my wife to disposed of criminial case also .At that time she has verbal committed  but later on she did not disposed off FIR againist me just to harassing me & my family by misusing of laws.

Then i was applied to transfer this case 281 /2006  from Noida to my parents home town in Allahabad high court  because her father were so much influential and corrupt person in noida authority and where my parents can attend the case and our marriage was solemnized but yesterday I come to know that my case has been disposed off .

Respectable Sir

Me and my family has been suffered a lots , she has ruined my life , and forfeited my property from noida authority ( since her father was noida employee in account dept ) whose E.M.I  till today continued from my account.

Respectable Sir

I honored judgment base on documents .But Sir advice "Keya ek ladka honay ka nuksan muzhay zindagi bhar bharna padayga."

I am a middle class person . i got  2nd marriage in 2007 and have responsibilities to my wife , son and my parents .I cannot beard so much pain from the court cases which i am suffering since last 10 years .....

Pl. advice as a humanitarian

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register