LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek Mawle (x)     13 July 2012

Dissolution of constitution

I am enclosing my correspondence with Prime Minister's Office, President Office, United Nations Secretary General and United Nations Resident coordinators office. Please suggest me how to put pressure on Indian government as per Indian laws and international laws in order to listen to its citizenry.

Regards,

Abhishek.Mawle

Learning

4 Replies

Democratic Indian (n/a)     14 July 2012

Do not expect anything from United Nations. It is collection of some of the most corrupt governments controlled by few countries to serve their own interests. These countries want corrupt governments so that they can manipulate them.

Also no use hitting around the bush. Strike at the root cause of the problem. Right to Keep and Bear Arms is a basic human right and a basic fundamental right.

Founders of the US Constitution were no fools when the enacted the 2nd Amendment. In Swizterland only armed citizens were allowed to vote because if a person is responsible enough to defend himself, he can be expected to be responsible enough to defend the nation. When this basic and most fundamental right is trampled or subverted, every other right gets trampled upon slowly. It is no wonder why people of this country are suffering.

Take some time and see the movie "Innocents Betrayed". Here is the link to see the movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAU9AJfttls

"Both the oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of arms." - Aristotle

"Only an armed people can be truly free. Only an unarmed people can ever be enslaved." - Aristotle

"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."- George Orwell

“He who cannot protect himself or his nearest and dearest or their honor by non-violently facing death, may and ought to do so by violently dealing with the oppressor. He who can do neither of the two is a burden.”--M. K. Gandhi

"Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." --M. K. Gandhi

It has impoverished the dumb millions by a system of progressive exploitation and by a ruinously expensive military and civil administration which the country can never afford. It has reduced us politically to serfdom. It has sapped the foundation of our culture. And, by the policy of cruel disarmament, it has degraded us spiritually. - from M. K. Gandhi's letter to Lord Irwin

When you disarm your subjects you offend them by showing that either from cowardliness or lack of faith, you distrust them; and either conclusion will induce them to hate you. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Freedom under a constitutional republic is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. Freedom comes from the recognition of certain rights which may not be taken, not even by a 99% vote. And among those rights is the natural and fundamental Right to Keep and Bear Arms which allows all other rights to exist at all!

Abhishek Mawle (x)     14 July 2012

I personally think that the politicians in India will not come and give freedom or guns to citizens on a platter, we have already seen what has happened to Anna Hazare and Baba Ramdev. What you say is that give guns to everybody I think could be dangerous because once you give guns to everybody then in the event of a fight it would just come down to a single factor who is a good at using a gun in an effective manner and not who is morally correct. This could be dangerous suppose if we assume the good and right minded people are not having good skills at using a gun. Then you might again see some wicked people ruling us. Alternatively what I can see is some good minded educated people will come together and build some small and large yield nuclear devices and explode a few small ones for the politicians, bureaucracy and judiciary to come and sit on the negotiating table and smooth transfer of power back to the people.

Abhishek Mawle (x)     14 July 2012

I personally think that the politicians in India will not come and give freedom or guns to citizens on a platter, we have already seen what has happened to Anna Hazare and Baba Ramdev. What you say is that give guns to everybody I think could be dangerous because once you give guns to everybody then in the event of a fight it would just come down to a single factor who is a good at using a gun in an effective manner and not who is morally correct. This could be dangerous suppose if we assume the good and right minded people are not having good skills at using a gun. Then you might again see some wicked people ruling us. Alternatively what I can see is some good minded educated people will come together and build some small and large yield nuclear devices and explode a few small ones for the politicians, bureaucracy and judiciary to come and sit on the negotiating table and smooth transfer of power back to the people.

Democratic Indian (n/a)     15 July 2012

I personally think that the politicians in India will not come and give freedom or guns to citizens on a platter, we have already seen what has happened to Anna Hazare and Baba Ramdev.

That is why they have disarmed the citizens like slaves are disarmed, since slaves cannot be trusted(even though arms are fundamental right under Articles 19, 21 and 51(A)(c)&(d) of the Constitution. It is just that the concept of common people's armed militia in 2nd Amendment of US Constitution has been spread in these three Articles, which most people are not able to see). When any government has injustice or tyranny in mind, it disarms the people in name of maintaining peace, law and order and so on.

What you say is that give guns to everybody

You are assuming. I am not expecting that government will come and "give" guns to everybody. I am saying arms are a basic human right of people which they should defend and fight for. I am saying if this right is subverted by State under any excuse or pretext, all other rights are bound to be automatically subverted by State. History is proof to this fact that when the might of State is more than the might of people, people suffer horribly. This is exactly why the 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution was enacted so that the people retain the ulitmate power and if everything fails they can implement their right of revolution. I request you again to see the movie "Innocents Betrayed", I have given its link in previous post above.

‘‘The right of self-defense is the first law of nature; in most governments it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest possible limits. ... and when the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any color or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction.’’— Saint George Tucker, Judge of the Virginia Supreme Court 1803

I think could be dangerous because once you give guns to everybody then in the event of a fight it would just come down to a single factor who is a good at using a gun in an effective manner and not who is morally correct. This could be dangerous suppose if we assume the good and right minded people are not having good skills at using a gun. Then you might again see some wicked people ruling us.

This is just your assumption and not a fact or truth.

"The balance of power is the scale of peace. The same balance would be preserved were all the world not destitute of arms, for all would be alike; but since some will not, others dare not lay them aside ... Horrid mischief would ensue were one half the world deprived of the use of them ... the weak will become prey to the strong." - Thomas Paine

At present the weak(unarmed, law abiding) are prey to the strong(criminals, law breakers, including those sitting in power, corrupt politicians/bureaucrats/judiciary etc.) armed with illegal arms, money power/criminal power/Police power/State power etc.)

To understand further read this https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Why-the-gun-is-civilization-53433.asp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register