Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

R.SHAH (OFFICE STAFF)     29 June 2012

Warrant to i.o. & m.o. in 498a

hi all,

in 498a case if investigating officer and medical officer not appear after prosecution summons to them. what will be the next.

also, it's possible court can issued bailiable warrant / non bailaible warrant even the summons as not acknoweledge by both i.o. & m.o.

in present case, since 14 months the court was issuing summons to i.o. & m.o. during this period three judges got transfer and when new one come they issued again summons to officers. Note that this calling of officer are after accused statement recorded prior to accused statement perivous judge has given 18months time to prosecution to lead their evidence and after summonings to all witness several times the court close the prosecution evidence stage and proceed further. but now again this calling of officer been started.

kindly do reply as early as possible.

regards

kindly reply,

Learning

8 Replies

ravindra (Analyst)     29 June 2012

pray to court for issue of Nonbailable warrant against IO

Thanks

Ravindra Sonavane

but they have not recieved any summons. as i understood that if summons has recieved by any person and thereafter he not appear then NBW issued, is it ?

and if court issued NBW and officer did not come then, court proceed to close evidence ?

regards

take a summon copy and send it to IO by register AD POST. Once u received the Register AD copy show that in court saying IO received copy still not appearing in court. Then pray for issue of Non-Bailable warrant

thanks

Ravindra sonavane

take a summon copy and send it to IO by register AD POST. Once u received the Register AD copy show that in court saying IO received copy still not appearing in court. Then pray for issue of Non-Bailable warrant

thanks

Ravindra sonavane

thanks

Ravindra sonavane

thanks

Ravindra sonavane

i m accused in this case and i m not interested to send AD register etc.. also I.O. address are not trace to prosecution. as case is stand for I.O. since 1 1/2year it's upto court to enforce there presence. but how long accused has to wait for prosectuion evidnce close, till date 3 witness were examined.

any proecdure to close this stage. pls reply.

regards

Send summon copy in police station where case is registered.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register